Sanlin Pack has 10+ years of experience in manufacturing food packing machines. We are committed to provide the best quality food packing machines perfect for your business. Contact us today!
- Highly-trained and cooperative team and engineers
- Stable quality food packing machine
- Guarantee your complete satisfaction
- Competitive food packing machines
Why Sanlin Pack is a Trusted Manufacturer of Food Packing Machine
Sanlin Pack is your trusted Food Packing Machine manufacturer and supplier in China. We possess modern and sophisticated facilities and machinery lines, allow us to produce the latest and advanced designs of Food Packing Machine. Our extensive lines of Food Packing Machine includes dry food packing machine, frozen food packaging machine, coffee food packaging machine, and more. Always rely on packaging machine manufacturer expert – Sanlin Pack! Message us today.
Sanlin Pack Food Packing Machine
Sanlin Pack Food Packing Machine
Sanlin Pack is a professional food packing machine manufacturer with profound experience and history in this industry. We consist of a dedicated and skilled team professionally engaged in unique R&D, designing, manufacturing, and sales of various types of food packing machines.
For your satisfaction, we offer fully customize food packing machines based on your specific demands and requirements. Send your inquiry today!
Packing Solution for Your Product
Sanlin Pack – Your Leading Food Packing Machine Manufacturer
Are you looking for the best food packing machine? Sanlin Pack is the best choice. We provide a wide range of food packing machines with stable and great performance.
Our cost-effective, easy-to-operate Sanlin Pack food packaging machines are perfect for company or factory that wants to manage their packaging processes smoothly and perfectly. Whether for the first time or to the bigger producer looking for more efficiency and productivity of their products, Sanlin Pack food packaging machines are the suitable equipment for your business.
You can use our series of high-quality food packing machines to pack different types of food like dry foods, coffee, nuts, beans, frozen food, chocolates, snacks, rice, vegetables and fruits, and so on.
Sanlin Pack carefully designed food packaging machines that apply to various industries hotels, garment shops, food & beverage factory, restaurant, etc. It is structured with high-grade stainless steel and other superior quality raw materials to ensure durability and long-lasting quality. The mechanical design and transmission system of Sanlin food packaging machines are simple, the operating system is more reliable, and the maintenance is more convenient.
As a professional food packing machine manufacturer, we provide all types of it at a very competitive price, including dry food packing machines, frozen food packing machines, rice packing machines, chocolate packing machines, snacks packing machines, and so on. We also offer custom-made food packing machines with your specific idea and requirements. Just send your request, and we will handle the best process.
In China, Sanlin Pack is famous for providing the most promising quality food packaging machines. Our company has a perfect management mechanism, a strong workforce, mature technology, and a first-class manufacturing team.
We possess a complete production line with a whole operation system consisting of machine design, development, production, installation, and service. You can rely on our capabilities and facility because we obtained the IS09000 quality certificate and CE certificate. Throughout the years, we consistently deliver sincere service and superior quality of our food packing machines, that’s why many customers trust us, and our machines have won the honor and reputation among customers worldwide.
Our engineering team is composed of more than 10 people, and we develop new equipment and machines to keep up-to-date with market demands and ever-changing technology.
Aside from food packing machine manufacturers, we also offer a broad range of products such as pillow packing machines, pouch packing machines, vacuum packing machines, powder packing machines, and many more. In short, Sanlin Pack is your one-stop-shop packaging machine provider in China.
Enhance your brand and business with Sanlin Pack. Cooperate now to satisfy your needs!
Food Packing Machine: The Complete FAQ Guide
Are you a food supplier who needs a food packing machine for your business? Having a thorough understanding of the product before purchasing can help you purchase the right one.
This article will provide you with all the needed information about food packing machines. From materials, its different types, and its advantages, this guide can provide you with the best details.
Keep reading to learn more!
- What is a Food Packing Machine?
- What are the Main Features of a Food Packing Machine?
- How Much Does a Food Packing Machine Cost?
- What are the Advantages of a Food Packing Machine?
- What are the Packing Types Options of a Food Packing Machine?
- WWhat Packing Materials Can You Use in a Food Packing Machine?
- What is the Filling Speed of a Food Packing Machine?
- How are Food Packing Machines Constructed?
- What are the Typical Applications of a Food Packing Machine?
- What are the types of food packing machines？
- What is the pillow food packing machine?
- What is the Purpose of vacuum food packing machines？
- What are the Causes of wrinkling in the horizontal sealing of the food filling machine？
- What is the difference between a roller food packing machine and a splint food packing machine?
What is a Food Packing Machine?
As its name implies, a food packing machine is used to pack different foods. Food packing machines depend on different types of food to be packed. The packing style of a food packing machine is also according to the food’s shelf life. There are different types of food packing machines for packaging various food products.
Food packaging: use appropriate packaging materials to seal the food by the regulations. Within a certain time, it can reach consumers safely. The operation is called food packaging.
Food packing machine: A food packing machine is a packaging equipment designed specifically for food packaging. It can all be pack Puffed foods, potato chips, candy, pistachios, raisins, glutinous rice balls, meatballs, peanuts, biscuits, jelly, preserves, walnuts, pickles, frozen dumplings, almonds, salt, washing powder, solid drinks, Cereals, pesticide particles, flakes, short strips, powder, and other foods.
Classification: according to different functions, it can be divided into pouch food packing machines, pillow food packing machines, vacuum food packing machines, and rotary food packing machines.
What are the Main Features of a Food Packing Machine?
1. Efficient. A food packing machine provides efficiency in making, filling, and sealing. At the same time, it is also used for cutting, heating, and printing data.
2. Intelligent Function. The bag length and packing speed are both adjustable. It has a display panel to set your desired speed.
3. Characteristics. A food packing machine is available in automatic, semi-automatic, and manual operation. It offers safe operation and film-saving.
4. Convenient and Easy to Use. Food packing machines offer labor-saving and low-loss. It is also easy to use and maintain.
How Much Does a Food Packing Machine Cost?
The price of a food packing machine depends on many factors and variables, including:
1. Functionality. The price of the food packing machines varies on their capabilities. For example, automatic and manual food packing machines have different prices. Factors like speed also affect the price of a food packing machine.
2. Mechanical Components. Manual food packing machines usually have fewer computer-controlled components. It also has lesser moving parts and complicated components. Meanwhile, automatic food packing machines are programmed to run automatically. Thus, automatic food packing machines are more expensive than manual ones.
3. Capabilities. High-end food packing machines are expected to have a higher price.
Typically, a food packing machine costs around $10,000 up to $65,000.
What are the Advantages of a Food Packing Machine?
- Food packing machines are available in standard or customized features.
- Convenient to use, high accuracy, and high-precision process repeatability.
- Stainless steel construction that conforms to food hygiene and safety environment.
- High-speed weighing
- Variable speed control
- Cost-saving and labor-saving
What are the Packing Types Options of a Food Packing Machine?
Food packing machines can provide the following packaging types:
- 3 or 4 sides flat sachet
- Top spout sachet
- Special-shaped bags
- Stand bag
- Zipper bag
- Flat bag
Cushion bag： It may be classified into two varieties based on the closure mechanism: overlapping longitudinal seam bag and overlapping longitudinal seam side folding bag.
There are three sides sealed pockets in flat bags and four sides sealed pockets.
Freestanding bags: It includes pointed corner bags, oval cylinder bags, triangular bags, and cubic cylinder bags.
During the production process, bags are normally sealed longitudinally and horizontally. As a result, three or four layers of films are overlapped in the sealing part of the flap and the butt sealing seam of the cushion bag, which reduces the sealing quality. The inner film of the three-sided flat sealing bag has an equal number of layers, and the sealing quality is excellent. Nevertheless, the bag’s shape is asymmetrical, and the aesthetics are poor.
The four-sided seal makes it possible to overcome the disadvantages of the two preceding situations. However, packaging materials are used more frequently. Various freestanding bags have attractive designs and the ability to stand without falling, which is important for future packaging operations and product positioning and presentation. However, composite packaging materials should be used as the packaging materials must meet a series of criteria.
What Packing Materials Can You Use in a Food Packing Machine?
You can use different materials such as:
- PE compound materials
- Aluminum foil
- CPP composite materials; and more
What is the Filling Speed of a Food Packing Machine?
The filling speed of a food packing machine depends on the packaging type and packaging size.
How are Food Packing Machines Constructed?
A food packing machine is commonly built using stainless steel 304 and 316 materials.
Most food packing machines have different capacities, power, sizes, weight capacity, and more.
It is also composed of different parts such as a platform, combination weigher, Z-type conveyor, vibration feeder, collection table, and more.
Different types of food packing machines are built according to international standards. Since these machines are used in a wide range of food and beverage industries, they should conform to hygiene and safety standards.
What are the Typical Applications of a Food Packing Machine?
A food packing machine is usually used for packing different types of foods like candies, peanuts, biscuits, chocolates, chips, preserved fruit, snacks, coffee, tea, and more.
It is also used for packaging fresh fruits and frozen foods like meat, seafood, and more.
Most food packing machines are also used for packaging water bottles, sodas, and more.
What are the types of food packing machines？
A small food packing machine is multifunctional packaging equipment. It uses heat-sealed flexible packaging materials to automatically complete bag making, material measurement and filling, exhaust or inflation, sealing, and cutting. It can be used to package liquid, solid, and gas materials.
It is a packaging machine with the fastest development and the most extensive application. The solid line is the basic operation procedure, and the dotted line is the auxiliary working procedure.
There are two types of packaging machines: pillow and vertical.
Due to the wide variety of bag shapes, the type and structure of bagging machines are also quite different, mainly reflected in the bagging and sealing device. The equipment for producing film bags is called a bagging machine, which mainly has two types: vertical and pillow.
- Vertical bagging machines can be divided into a bag-making machine and a direct moving bag-feeding bagging machine.
The bag-making bagging machine is suitable for producing pillow bags, three sides sealed bags, four sides sealed bags, flat bags, and self-supporting bags. Different bag shapes can be divided into:
the lapel forming bag-making machine is used to produce pillow bags. It can complete the bag making, longitudinal sealing (overlapping or docking), charging (filling), sealing, and cutting plastic films.
- tower and cubic column bag making small food packing machines
The machine is mainly used for filling and packaging liquid drinks. The packaging container is in tower shape and cubic shape.
- Vertical small food packing machines are mostly used for bag making, filling (filling), and sealing liquid drinks.
- Pillow food packing machine is mostly used for packaging biscuits, pastries, instant noodles, popsicles, ice cream, and other massive materials.
What is the pillow food packing machine?
Pillow food packing machines are used for packaging materials such as paper, aluminum foil, plastic film, and composite film.
It is a kind of processing to packing block materials by folding, sealing, and kinking equipment. According to the shape and nature of materials and different packaging requirements, there can be different materials 、different wrapping shapes.
1. The end folding pillow type food packing machine uses the method of end edge corner folding to wrap, such as biscuits, bread, the packaging of cigarettes, etc., shall be bonded or heat sealed after corner folding to prevent loosening.
2. The twisted pillow food packing machine uses the packaging material to wrap the material. Then, the extended part’s packaging material is rotated and twisted together to complete the wrapping. Which can be divided into two end twisting types .it. Can single-end twisted types (ice cream, etc.).
3. Adhesive pillow-type food packing machine consists of two layers of packaging materials to clamp the materials and bond them together.
4. Heat-shrink pillow packaging is wrapped with heat shrink materials. Then heated to make packaging materials shrink to achieve the Purpose of wrapping materials.
What is the Purpose of vacuum food packing machines？
For foods that are easy to oxidize and deteriorate, metal products that are easy to oxidize and rust, plump down, and vacuum packaging can be used for cotton and hemp. The Purpose of vacuum packaging is:
① Remove the air to prevent bacteria from multiplying, causing food corruption, or preventing metal oxidation and rust;
② It is convenient for heating and sterilization after sealing to prevent air expansion from cracking the package;
③ Reduce the volume of bulky articles, facilitate storage and transportation, and save costs;
④ Prevent food oxidation and deterioration.
Other inert gases, such as carbon dioxide and nitrogen, can be filled after vacuuming, called inflatable vacuum packaging, to protect the contents and prolong the shelf life.
What are the Causes of wrinkling in the horizontal sealing of the food filling machine？
The main function of the horizontal seal of the food filling machine packaging equipment is to seal the horizontal side of the packaging bag. Similarly, whether it is a back seal, three side seal, or four side seal, the horizontal seal is heated and sealed by the horizontal seal device. The horizontal and vertical seals are used together to seal a beautiful packing bag. When the packaging machine is working, the film will inevitably wrinkle, so what is the reason for the wrinkle of the cross seal?
1. The film pressing clearance of the transverse sealing cutter of the packaging machine is uneven, resulting in uneven stress on the packaging film.
2. The transverse sealing temperature of the food filling machine is too high, or the heating of the sealing knife is uneven.
3. The included angle between the cutting knife at the transverse seal and the packaging film is not vertical, resulting in wrinkling.
4. It is caused by the inconsistency between the speed of the transverse sealing cutter and the tensile speed of the food filling machine film.
5. The feeding speed of the equipment is inconsistent with the film pulling speed, resulting in the material in the transverse sealing position and the wrinkling of the packaging bag.
6. The heating pipe is installed unevenly, and foreign matters are stuck at the transverse seal, affecting the packaging quality.
7. The food filling machine film itself has problems and is unqualified.
8. The sealing pressure of the packaging machine is too high.
What is the difference between a roller food packing machine and a splint food packing machine?
When consumers buy packaging machines, they are often asked by manufacturers do they want to buy roller food packing machines? Or splint food packing machine? So what is a roller packaging machine? What is a splint packing machine? Today we will introduce the difference between the two machines.
Both machines belong to the roll film packaging machine. The roller packaging machine has obvious advantages in making liquid sauce and other liquid materials. When making powder particles and other materials, the price of the splint packaging machine is lower. Consumers can tolerate the leakage of powder particles. The splint food packing machine now has more advantages.
1. Sealing form
The splint food packing machine adopts face-to-face contact sealing. Which can not ensure the uniform distribution of pressure on the four sides of the packaging bag when the splint food packing machine is making the bag. Which will lead to the low compressive capacity of the product and an increase in the probability of air leakage in the bag during long-distance transportation.
The roller food packing machine adopts line contact sealing. The line (point) contact sealing can ensure that the temperature and pressure of the roller are stable during bag making. The roller runs at an average speed. The sealing pressure on the four sides of the packaging machine is the same.
When pressed, the pressure is evenly distributed at each point on the bag. When the product is under the same pressure, the surface contact type has a greater probability of penetration than the line contact type.
2、 Packaging form
The splint food packing machine only needs a pair of splints when making three side sealing products. Still, when making four side sealing products, a product needs a pair of splints, which is inconvenient to adjust when changing products. Moreover, the splints and scissors are tens of thousands of times a day.
Due to their specific fixing method, the screws of the splints on the fixing frame will become loose, resulting in the dislocation of the concave splints when closing the convex splints, and the scissors do not cut the products, resulting in the unqualified packaging of products, The rate of damage of the rigid splint is increased;
The roller food packing machine does not have this problem. A pair of rollers for anyone / three / four / side sealing products between 1-60g can meet the production. The design of cutting, sealing, and incision is reasonable, and the operation is stable and reliable.
The roller is fixed by automatic bearing, and the natural circular rotation is done during production. So there are no problems caused by the long-time production of the splint food packing machine.
3、 Heating mode
The splint food packing machine adopts a conduction (contact) heating mode, which can not be completely cut off when cutting off the power supply of the heater and is difficult to control;
The heating mode during hot compress can completely cut off the heating source when cutting off the heater’s power supply. So the temperature drift is small and generally within ± 1 ℃.
Packaging materials have high requirements for the stability of temperature. Because the inner materials of packaging materials are different, the melting point temperature is different. However, the melting point temperature has the advantage of a fixed value.
If the temperature is too high, the packaging material will deform severely. Suppose the temperature is too low and can not reach the melting point. The packaging material can not be heat sealed reliably, and the bag is not sealed tightly. In machine production, the defect rate and waste are also directly related to the temperature.
4、 Transmission mode
The cam of the splint food packing machine’s camshaft transmission machine works tens of thousands of times under great resistance every day. Even if the angle changes a little, the work of each link will be abnormal. Therefore, the power comes from one shaft and the cam on the shaft, and the space is narrow, the maintenance remains unchanged, and the failure rate is high.
The chain drive of the roller food packing machine has much smaller relative transmission resistance, more useful work, reliable transmission, high efficiency, and high reliability.
5、 Price difference
The machine shell of the splint food packing machine adopts a plastic spraying treatment, with a relatively simple structure, fewer materials, and low cost. Hence, its price is more acceptable, which is also the biggest advantage of the splint food packing machine.
According to different configurations, the market price of a roller food packing machine will make some start-up enterprises feel high in terms of price. However, in terms of long-term benefits, the service life of the roller machine (5-10 years or more) is much longer than that of the splint food packing machine, with a low failure rate and simple maintenance.
Therefore, saving consumables, packaging materials, materials, manpower, material resources, and cost-sharing from the output perspective. The benefits brought by the roller machine to customers are that the longer it is used, the greater the benefits it will bring. The more it can reflect its value.
Pillow food packing machine is used for packaging materials such as paper, aluminum foil, plastic film, and composite film.
It is a kind of processing to packing block materials by folding, sealing, and kinking equipment. According to the shape and nature of materials and different packaging requirements, there can be different types of materials 、different wrapping shapes.
1. The end folding pillow type food packing machine uses the method of end edge corner folding to wrap, such as biscuits, bread,the packaging of cigarettes, etc shall be bonded or heat sealed after corner folding to prevent loosening.
2. The twisted pillow food packing machine uses the packaging material to wrap the material. Then the packaging material of the extended part the materials are rotated and twisted together to complete the wrapping. Which can be divided into two end twisting types .it can single-end twisted types (ice cream, etc.).
3. Adhesive pillow-type food packing machine consists of two layers of packaging materials to clamp the materials and bond them together.
4. Heat-shrink pillow packaging is wrapped with heat shrink materials. Then heated to make packaging materials shrink to achieve the purpose of wrapping materials.